This tool features shank bearings for template work, and also the ability to plunge the tool for recesses, slots and pockets. One of the carbide cutting faces extends into the centre of the cutting tip of the tool which is beneficial when plunging. This means it will perform repeatedly as the tip is always cutting with a carbide face. Lesser tools rely on steel cutting tips where there is no tungsten carbide.
As with all Radian router bits we squeeze as much tungsten carbide cutting surfaces into the tool as possible, so you get insane durability and quality of cut.
- Plunging capability for slots and rebates
- Upshear angle on cutting surfaces for efficient chip ejection.
- Top bearings for template and guide use.
- Three micrograin tungsten carbide precision ground blades.
- More blades mean less sanding and finishing is required after machining.
- Three cutting blades produce a very fine finish.
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish.
- Professional quality materials and workmanship.
- The extra Tungsten Carbide gives great tool life. Our cutters are significantly more durable than twin flute cutters with no price premium.