Enter our first 4 flute 51mm router cutter. This is the cutter that launched Radian and is the cutter most craftsman will be amazed by. The quality of this product is immediately apparent as it emerges from its packaging, we use the same premium suppliers as the established router brands and don't scrimp on the specification. Our products aren't cheap Far-East made tools, and are designed for craftsmen who look for the best. This cutter has been developed to be very versatile, be extremely durable and leave a superb finish.
- Two top and one bottom bearing to allow flexible template use.
- Four micrograin tungsten carbide precision ground blades.
- More blades mean less sanding and finishing is required after machining.
- Four cutting blades produce a very fine finish.
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish.
- Professional quality materials and workmanship.
- The extra Tungsten Carbide gives great durability. Our cutters will go up to twice as far as a similar double flute pro cutters but are not double the price.
- 1/2" Shank for maximum stability