Some profiles and shapes just need to be cut right once. Ideally without needing to be sanded after the routing has been made. Radiantools cove bits really excel here.
The temperature of the cut is very low, giving a very precise cut. Hard and fragile timbers can be processed with minimum tear-out.
To make the tool even more versatile, a selection of bearings is included. This allows either a simple cove cut, or various rebated coves. This makes the most of an incredible long-lasting tool.
- Less heat build-up than two blade tools
- Four micrograin carbide precision ground blades
- Extremely long cutter life. Our cutters will go up to twice as far as a similar double flute pro cutters but are not double the price
- Professional quality materials and workmanship throughout
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish
- 1/2" or 12.7mm Shank
What you get
- R12.7mm Premium Radian Four Flute Cove Router Cutter
- Bearings to give 4 profile depths