Our 3 flute chamfer cutter has been developed in response to the many requests we've had for smaller router bits. These cutters are made with the same attention to detail and quality as their big brothers but are better suited to smaller routers and more intricate work. They are perfect for small routers, where a fine finish is required. The three flute design gives a fantastic quality of cut, combined with great durability.
- Nose bearing for template use.
- Ideal for bevelling timber pick guards for guitars.
- Three micrograin tungsten carbide precision ground blades for a supreme cut and a longer tool life
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish.
- Professional quality materials and workmanship.
- 1/4" Shank