This tool produces an elliptical shape cut out using a nose bearing. It is designed to give a decorative profile that is hard to accurately achieve by other methods. This cutter can be used in combination with the shank bearing Radian elliptical carve tool.
Some profiles and shapes just need to be cut right once, ideally without needing to be sanded after machining. Radiantools four flute bits really excel here.
The temperature of the cut is very low, giving a very precise cut. Hard and fragile timbers can be processed with minimum tear-out.
- Very low heat build up due to having four cutting faces.
- Four micrograin carbide precision ground blades.
- Extremely long cutter life. Our cutters will go up to twice as far as a similar double flute pro cutters but are not double the price.
- Professional quality materials and workmanship throughout
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish
- 1/2" Shank