This tool creates slots and grooves with a circular profile. - Often a shape that should be sanded as little as possible, to avoid disrupting the shape. The Radian tool gives a result that is very close to a sanded finish.
The radius of the tool matches Radian cove and round-over bits. So all tools can be used on a project harmoniously. The shank bearing on this tool means it can be creatively used to follow template paths.
There are three Microgram Tungsten carbide cutting faces. One of the faces extends into the middle of the tool, providing a suburb finish.
The temperature of the cut is very low, giving a very precise cut. Hard and fragile timbers can be processed with minimum tear-out.
- Three micrograin carbide precision ground blades
- Less heat build-up than a similar two blade cutter
- Extremely long cutter life. Our cutters will go up to twice as far as a similar double flute pro cutters but are not double the price
- Professional quality materials and workmanship throughout
- Great on hard timbers and end grain which can be difficult to finish
- 1/2" Shank
Tools with the same Radius